New boy Joao Teixeira believes he has joined the right club on loan.
And top men at Liverpool agree with him.
The Portuguese youngster made his debut as substitute at Birmingham yesterday.
The deal was engineered by former Liverpool colleagues Steven Gerrard and Sami Hyypia with the approval of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers, whose son Anton used to play for the Seagulls.
Teixeira said: “This is a team where they try to play football, the same as we do at Liverpool.
“So for Brendan Rodgers it was a good choice as well and for me, of course, it was a great choice.
“I didn’t know a lot about them because I don’t really watch the Championship.
“But everybody at Liverpool told me it would be a nice move.
“I need to play football, get experience, so I made the move and I think I made the right move.”
- Barry Fry tells Albion: You got it all wrong with Mackail-Smith
- Rotherham deducted points for fielding ineligible player against Albion
- Calderon and Ankergren offered new deals but Mackail-Smith heads five on way out
- Albion players face Twitter rows warning
- Stockdale takes on Virgo - via Twitter