New boy Joao Teixeira believes he has joined the right club on loan.
And top men at Liverpool agree with him.
The Portuguese youngster made his debut as substitute at Birmingham yesterday.
The deal was engineered by former Liverpool colleagues Steven Gerrard and Sami Hyypia with the approval of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers, whose son Anton used to play for the Seagulls.
Teixeira said: “This is a team where they try to play football, the same as we do at Liverpool.
“So for Brendan Rodgers it was a good choice as well and for me, of course, it was a great choice.
“I didn’t know a lot about them because I don’t really watch the Championship.
“But everybody at Liverpool told me it would be a nice move.
“I need to play football, get experience, so I made the move and I think I made the right move.”
- Colunga leaves Albion for return to Spain
- On his way back up North but now a cult figure, the stunning transformation of Albion striker Chris O'Grady
- Toko left Albion without a pay-off
- Kayal is aiming for the top with Albion
- Hughton happy with his business in transfer window