New boy Joao Teixeira believes he has joined the right club on loan.
And top men at Liverpool agree with him.
The Portuguese youngster made his debut as substitute at Birmingham yesterday.
The deal was engineered by former Liverpool colleagues Steven Gerrard and Sami Hyypia with the approval of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers, whose son Anton used to play for the Seagulls.
Teixeira said: “This is a team where they try to play football, the same as we do at Liverpool.
“So for Brendan Rodgers it was a good choice as well and for me, of course, it was a great choice.
“I didn’t know a lot about them because I don’t really watch the Championship.
“But everybody at Liverpool told me it would be a nice move.
“I need to play football, get experience, so I made the move and I think I made the right move.”
- Cherries keeper Camp poised for chance to frustrate Seagulls again
- Hyypia needs a goalscorer to fill Ulloa's boots
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton