New boy Joao Teixeira believes he has joined the right club on loan.
And top men at Liverpool agree with him.
The Portuguese youngster made his debut as substitute at Birmingham yesterday.
The deal was engineered by former Liverpool colleagues Steven Gerrard and Sami Hyypia with the approval of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers, whose son Anton used to play for the Seagulls.
Teixeira said: “This is a team where they try to play football, the same as we do at Liverpool.
“So for Brendan Rodgers it was a good choice as well and for me, of course, it was a great choice.
“I didn’t know a lot about them because I don’t really watch the Championship.
“But everybody at Liverpool told me it would be a nice move.
“I need to play football, get experience, so I made the move and I think I made the right move.”
- Albion Analysis: Forget the striker they have not got, enjoy the one they have
- Albion's French ace has Premier League quality
- Hughton hopeful on Kayal as Albion plan for away trips
- Convincing - but Hughton believes Albion could have scored more
- Albion 2 Barnsley 0: How we reported the action live from the Amex