Albion are looking to get off the mark at Elland Road tonight.
They have yet to register a point or a goal in the Championship after two games.
Now they face a Leeds side buzzing from their 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough on Saturday.
So how will the Seagulls fare here in West Yorkshire?
Their last six visits have brought two wins, two draws and two defeats.
They have known their fair share of late glory here in that time. And last-gasp disappointment.
How will it go tonight?
Cast your vote and give us your views.
- Albion v Watford - from the Amex
- Dunk, Forster-Caskey return - but Macca will have to wait and hope for Amex farewell
- Ighalo gets the nod for free-scoring Watford at the Amex
- Ince's goal is to break his Amex duck
- Albion set to face two top strikers - and two different tests