Albion are looking to get off the mark at Elland Road tonight.
They have yet to register a point or a goal in the Championship after two games.
Now they face a Leeds side buzzing from their 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough on Saturday.
So how will the Seagulls fare here in West Yorkshire?
Their last six visits have brought two wins, two draws and two defeats.
They have known their fair share of late glory here in that time. And last-gasp disappointment.
How will it go tonight?
Cast your vote and give us your views.
- Albion get Premier League ref for promotion decider
- Albion Analysis: Not lift-off but late hope for the promotion showdown with Boro
- We're underdogs for last-day promotion shootout, says Hughton
- Wilson eyes last-day decider after striking late
- Sussex dig in as they bid to salvage draw against Leicestershire