Albion have completed the signing of Northern Ireland international Paddy McCourt.
The former Barnsley midfielder is on the bench at Leeds tonight after agreeing a one-year deal.
McCourt, 30, passed a medical at St George's Park yesterday following a trial period.
Manager Sami Hyypia said: "We have seen enough of Paddy in the last week or so to know that he is a player who has quality going forward.
"He is the type of player who can pick a pass and create a chance.
"Paddy is a player who sees the right passes, at the right time, and I hope he can help us in terms of creativity going forward and to help make some chances for us.
"He knows the Championship, having spent last season at this level with Barnsley, so he knows what to expect from this league - and he also brings additional experience to the squad."
- With Video: Tex message for Bolton, watch out for this kid
- Hughton aims for best run yet
- Hughton assesses out-of-contract players
- Teixeira eyes Albion return if door is closed at Anfield
- BIG FIGHT NIGHT: Eubank Jr must be wary of the wolf in sheep's clothing