Albion have completed the signing of Northern Ireland international Paddy McCourt.
The former Barnsley midfielder is on the bench at Leeds tonight after agreeing a one-year deal.
McCourt, 30, passed a medical at St George's Park yesterday following a trial period.
Manager Sami Hyypia said: "We have seen enough of Paddy in the last week or so to know that he is a player who has quality going forward.
"He is the type of player who can pick a pass and create a chance.
"Paddy is a player who sees the right passes, at the right time, and I hope he can help us in terms of creativity going forward and to help make some chances for us.
"He knows the Championship, having spent last season at this level with Barnsley, so he knows what to expect from this league - and he also brings additional experience to the squad."
- Albion get Premier League ref for promotion decider
- Albion Analysis: Not lift-off but late hope for the promotion showdown with Boro
- We're underdogs for last-day promotion shootout, says Hughton
- Wilson eyes last-day decider after striking late
- Sussex dig in as they bid to salvage draw against Leicestershire