Albion have their first points and goals of the season.
Just like last year, they scored their first win at the third attempt.
For the fourth successive campaign, they won their second away fixture of the season.
And, for the third time in their last four visits, they beat Leeds at Elland Road.
It feels like the season has finally taken off tonight.
So how are you feeling about things now?
Have the Seagulls hit upon a formula to take them up the table after a poor start?
How bright do Joao Teixeira and Danny Holla look in that midfield?
Do you still have reservations about this season?
And can Albion play at home the same way as they did to perfection on the road tonight?
There is still plenty of talk about. But this time it’s a lot more enjoyable after tonight’s events in West Yorkshire.
So give us your thoughts.
- Albion Analysis: Hyypia plagued by tales of the unexpected
- Hyypia: We must stop switching off if we are to get out of trouble
- Albion keeper is feeling so sharp after weight loss
- Crawley told to play without fear
- Video: Watch the highlights of Albion's 3-3 thriller at Norwich