Albion could hand Aston Villa left-back Joe Bennett a quick chance to shine at the Amex after signing him on loan for the rest of the season.
The 24-year-old passed a medical today and is available to face Bolton on Saturday.
He will train with his new colleagues for the first time on Friday.
Bennett watched Albion beat Leeds at Elland Road last night and completed his medical at their training ground in Lancing this afternoon.
He has made 37 appearances for Villa since joining from his first club Middlesbrough for £2.75 million two years ago.
His 92 games for Boro included home and away starts against Albion in 2011-12.
Albion boss Sami Hyypia believes Bennett’s athletic style and comfort in possession make him an ideal recruit.
Hyypia said: "He is a dynamic left-back who's very comfortable on the ball. He's very mobile and will suit the way we want to play.
"He is a good footballer, who knows how to use the ball and I hope he will be a very good player for us.”
- Hughes assured he has part to play for Northern Ireland as he waits to break record
- Albion's Kayal is on red alert
- We only have ourselves to blame says Fowler as Reds slip back into drop zone
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home
- Albion duo on the bench for European Championship qualifying matches