Have Albion turned the corner?
Or do you envisage another letdown at the Amex?
Here’s your chance to tell us what you expect as the Seagulls host Bolton.
Sami Hyypia’s men surprised a few people at Elland Road on Tuesday, including the manager to a degree, as they turned on the style.
Just 15% of you who voted felt Albion would beat Leeds.
Similarly, only 25% predicted Sheffield Wednesday would take three points at the Amex two weeks ago.
Opinion was split last Saturday with 51% correctly backing Birmingham to win.
So how does it go today? Cast your vote in our poll and leave your comment below?
- Murphy's Law for Albion, no moaning if you do not make the starting X1
- Albion star Stephens reveals turning point moment in Cardiff
- Albion Nostalgia: Zamora earns a point - and there's a familiar face in the dugout
- Hughton aims to avoid a horror show repeat
- Warnock: Letting Murray go was one of my biggest mistakes