Have Albion turned the corner?
Or do you envisage another letdown at the Amex?
Here’s your chance to tell us what you expect as the Seagulls host Bolton.
Sami Hyypia’s men surprised a few people at Elland Road on Tuesday, including the manager to a degree, as they turned on the style.
Just 15% of you who voted felt Albion would beat Leeds.
Similarly, only 25% predicted Sheffield Wednesday would take three points at the Amex two weeks ago.
Opinion was split last Saturday with 51% correctly backing Birmingham to win.
So how does it go today? Cast your vote in our poll and leave your comment below?
- Whitehawk to host Bognor in Senior Cup
- Bruno: That one was off the training ground
- Your vote, your say - who was Albion's man of the match at Norwich?
- Albion claim a point - but Hyypia felt it could have been more
- Albion take a point in thriller