Bolton will ask former Albion striker Craig Davies to lead the attack at the Amex today.
Davies starts at the sharp end with fellow striker Joe Mason, on loan from Cardiff, likely to be tucked in just behind him as they chase a first win of the league campaign.
Wanderers have made three changes to the side which lost 2-1 at home to Middlesbrough in midweek.
Boss Dougie Freedman has resisted the temptation to play five at the back, instead using left-footed central defender Tim Ream at left-back ahead of ex-Palace man Dean Moxey.
But they will have plenty of men behind the ball with Jay Spearing and Medo Kamara both expected to play defensive midfield roles.
Bolton: Bogdan; White, Mills, Wheater, Ream; Spearing, Medo; Lee, Danns, Mason; Davies. Subs: Lonergan, Threlkeld, Dervite, Pratley, Trotter, Feeney, Beckford.
- UPDATED: Albion linked with swoop for keeper
- Cherries keeper Camp poised for chance to frustrate Seagulls again
- Hyypia needs a goalscorer to fill Ulloa's boots
- Albion could be grabbed by new Bournemouth danger man
- Hyypia backed by rival boss to improve Albion