Craig Mackail-Smith is back on the goal trail for Albion.
He scored for the second successive home game in today’s 2-1 win over Bolton.
Our chief sports writer Andy Naylor tweeted during the game: “Hyypia's system suits CMS as a lone striker in a way that no other has before in his time at the club.”
So do you agree? Has Albion’s current formation and style of play at last brought the best out of the club’s record signing?
Does he still need more support? And in which position should Albion invest next in the transfer market?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Hughton rues costly Albion defeat
- Albion slip closer to trouble after defeat at Wigan
- Wigan v Albion - from the DW Stadium
- Mackail-Smith leads the attack as Albion make four changes
- Wigan drop striker as they plot downfall of Seagulls