Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Calderon is Albion fans' No.1
- Joyce and Machan ease Sussex in front
- Sussex facing growing strikeforce injury crisis
- Scot Greer calls for bravehearts
- Albion keeper hits back at critics