Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Albion slip back into trouble on grey day at Blackpool
- Albion unchanged, Kayal waits for debut
- Blackpool v Albion from Bloomfield Road
- Blackpool bring in teens against Albion - and keeper is still in the cold
- Lewes trainer Smith celebrates Invicta Lake success