Albion came from a goal down for their first home league win under Sami Hyypia.
And here are the strikes that brought them three points.
Craig Mackail-Smith turned home Inigo Calderon's low cross to cancel out Matt Mills' header.
Then home debutant Joao Teixeira drilled a shot through the legs of sub goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after new boy Joe Bennett had sent him breaking into the penalty area.
- Midfield star says Albion will not be fazed by facing Newcastle
- Albion boss issues Rafa warning
- Albion's record signing Duffy vows to learn from his own goals torment
- Albion nostalgia: Why ref Trelford would have loved that cup replay to have been televised live
- Sidwell warns Newcastle they will have to dig deep in Championship