Albion came from a goal down for their first home league win under Sami Hyypia.
And here are the strikes that brought them three points.
Craig Mackail-Smith turned home Inigo Calderon's low cross to cancel out Matt Mills' header.
Then home debutant Joao Teixeira drilled a shot through the legs of sub goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after new boy Joe Bennett had sent him breaking into the penalty area.
- Non-league round-up: Borough and Peacehaven stun leaders
- Bent: Bruno red changed the game
- Hyypia: Albion deserved to win
- Ten-man Albion concede late equaliser at Wolves
- Holla recalled as Albion bid to end losing run