Albion came from a goal down for their first home league win under Sami Hyypia.
And here are the strikes that brought them three points.
Craig Mackail-Smith turned home Inigo Calderon's low cross to cancel out Matt Mills' header.
Then home debutant Joao Teixeira drilled a shot through the legs of sub goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after new boy Joe Bennett had sent him breaking into the penalty area.
- Albion snatched March from under the nose of Newcastle
- Albion determined not to 'screw it up' this time reveals Barber
- Talking Point: Right on both sides in the Dale Stephens saga
- Top whistle blower takes charge of Albion's showdown with Newcastle United
- Baldock insists all talk of the Toon tussle will be saved until after Reading game