Albion came from a goal down for their first home league win under Sami Hyypia.
And here are the strikes that brought them three points.
Craig Mackail-Smith turned home Inigo Calderon's low cross to cancel out Matt Mills' header.
Then home debutant Joao Teixeira drilled a shot through the legs of sub goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after new boy Joe Bennett had sent him breaking into the penalty area.
- Greer admits he wouldn't have blamed fans for booing Albion
- Mason relishes battle to be top man for Eagles
- Sussex ordered to be more ruthless
- Hughton rues costly Albion defeat
- Albion slip closer to trouble after defeat at Wigan