Albion came from a goal down for their first home league win under Sami Hyypia.
And here are the strikes that brought them three points.
Craig Mackail-Smith turned home Inigo Calderon's low cross to cancel out Matt Mills' header.
Then home debutant Joao Teixeira drilled a shot through the legs of sub goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after new boy Joe Bennett had sent him breaking into the penalty area.
- Goal meant so much to Stephens after long-term injury
- Hughton salutes his best Albion win as a triumph of character
- 29 great pictures of Albion's 2-0 victory over Derby
- County League gets new name as borders open
- Lewes name former Albion under-18s boss as interim manager