Albion new boy Adrian Colunga bowed out of the Spanish top flight in some style.
He scored the winner for Getafe against Malaga in his last home game.
His final appearance came in a 2-2 draw with Barcelona at the Nou Camp which proved to be a key result in the race for the title.
Barca were left needing to win at home Atletico Madrid.
Another draw in that game gave Getafe’s neighbours Atleti the crown.
Our video shows Colunga’s eighth-minute strike which secured the win over Malaga.
The beaten goalkeeper is Willy Cabellero, now of Manchester City.
Colunga’s simple strike here was his 36th goal in the top flight, four of which came last season.
In all he started 98 first-tier games in Spain and also came off the bench 50 times.
- Revealed: How Albion top the earnings in Championship TV league
- How Southgate went from dodging concrete pillars in a Crawley car park to managing England at Wembley
- On-loan Hunt is toughening up for Albion return
- Albion the TV money kings of the Championship
- Barber welcomes Albion's high profile as 17th game is picked for TV