Albion new boy Adrian Colunga bowed out of the Spanish top flight in some style.
He scored the winner for Getafe against Malaga in his last home game.
His final appearance came in a 2-2 draw with Barcelona at the Nou Camp which proved to be a key result in the race for the title.
Barca were left needing to win at home Atletico Madrid.
Another draw in that game gave Getafe’s neighbours Atleti the crown.
Our video shows Colunga’s eighth-minute strike which secured the win over Malaga.
The beaten goalkeeper is Willy Cabellero, now of Manchester City.
Colunga’s simple strike here was his 36th goal in the top flight, four of which came last season.
In all he started 98 first-tier games in Spain and also came off the bench 50 times.
- Altogether now! How Albion look for 2014-15 (and a few from yesteryear)
- Beating Blackpool is now a big deal for Albion. But don't expect it to be easy
- Dream ticket as Albion complete Amex upgrade
- Albion face new-look Cardiff, Adams says farewell at Vale - and now Magath goes
- Teixeira has extra reason to get back in the Albion limelight