Albion are about to make Aston Villa's midfield prospect Gary Gardner their TENTH signing of the summer.
Gardner, 22 is joining the Seagulls on loan until January 1.
He will link up at the Amex with Villa team-mate and left-back Joe Bennett, who has been borrowed from the West Midlands club for the season.
Gardner scored at the Amex in a previous loan spell with Coventry in November 2011.
He has also been loaned out to Sheffield Wednesday and signed a new two-year deal with Villa in the summer.
Albion are also still likely to sign another striker before the transfer window shuts next Monday night and they are battling with Hull to land Cork City's highly-rated young right-back Brian Lenihan for the development squad.
- Revell wipes out Albion lead - from the Amex
- Albion v Rotherham - the last word in match previews LIVE from the Amex
- Bennett passed fit - and Ince and Colunga both start too
- Revell leads the attack as Rotherham face Seagulls
- Albion star says blame players, not the boss