Albion have handed Adrian Colunga a debut as they ring the changes in the Capital One Cup.
The Seagulls have received international clearance for their recent signing from Getafe.
He starts in the second round tie at Swindon tonight in support of the returning Chris O’Grady.
Albion make seven changes to the side which kicked off the win at Bolton on Saturday.
Casper Ankergren returns in goal at the ground where he made his Albion debut four years ago.
Latest signing Gary Gardner is among the subs after completing his loan switch from Aston Villa.
Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Hughes, Dunk, Chicksen; Ince, Forster-Caskey, Crofts; LuaLua, Colunga, O’Grady. Subs: Stockdale, Maksimenko, Bennett, Toko, Teixeira, Gardner, McCourt.
- They were more hungry for the win, says Albion striker Murray
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by
- Seagulls blow title chance - but fans show their appreciation of promotion season
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex