Gary Gardner admits he had no complaints about going to extra-time on his debut.
The Aston Villa midfielder signed on loan until January yesterday and got on as sub at Swindon last night.
He had not trained with his new colleagues but could not wait to get cracking.
Gardner said: “I’m buzzing. I just want to play games.
“For it to go to extra-time gave me more minutes in my legs and that is what I need.”
Gardner took advice from his Villa colleague Joe Bennett before moving to the Amex ahead of other options.
He added: “It’s a brilliant club. I’ve heard a lot of great things.
“I spoke to Joe about it and he said straight away he loves it here. They are ambitious and want to move forward.”
- Hyypia insists Albion striker O'Grady is not for sale
- Buzzing Bennett has a point to prove
- Crawley in talks with council over move to community stadium
- Agustien back in the action as Albion under-21s draw with Wolves
- Tottenham tie date confirmed, Bournemouth changed