Gary Gardner admits he had no complaints about going to extra-time on his debut.
The Aston Villa midfielder signed on loan until January yesterday and got on as sub at Swindon last night.
He had not trained with his new colleagues but could not wait to get cracking.
Gardner said: “I’m buzzing. I just want to play games.
“For it to go to extra-time gave me more minutes in my legs and that is what I need.”
Gardner took advice from his Villa colleague Joe Bennett before moving to the Amex ahead of other options.
He added: “It’s a brilliant club. I’ve heard a lot of great things.
“I spoke to Joe about it and he said straight away he loves it here. They are ambitious and want to move forward.”
- Hyypia: I will stick to my beliefs
- Albion deserved a point, says Mackail-Smith
- Late double sinks Seagulls
- Hyypia makes FIVE changes in search of winning formula at Ipswich
- Ipswich Town v Albion from Portman Road