Albion got there in the end.
But who did you think did most to see them over the line at Swindon?
Adrian Colunga and Jake Forster-Caskey were major providers to the four-goal tally.
And Lewis Dunk was excellent at the back, as well as going close to a goal himself.
Albion were caused some problems out wide but their full-backs stuck at it and arguably looked more secure as the tie progressed.
So who impressed you? Cast your vote and add your comment.
- How single-minded Rosenior will deal with barriers as he targets a managerial career
- Albion to face Harry Kewell's Crawley
- Not their usual overseas signing but Albion will have done their homework on 'cool guy' Gross
- Calde eyes return to England - but don't tell the kids
- Rusk welcomes development signing Kerr