Albion got there in the end.
But who did you think did most to see them over the line at Swindon?
Adrian Colunga and Jake Forster-Caskey were major providers to the four-goal tally.
And Lewis Dunk was excellent at the back, as well as going close to a goal himself.
Albion were caused some problems out wide but their full-backs stuck at it and arguably looked more secure as the tie progressed.
So who impressed you? Cast your vote and add your comment.
- Albion boss Hughton praises team's character and quality
- Two-goal Knockaert, plus Stockdale penalty save, send Seagulls back to top spot. How we reported the action
- Albion captain ruled out of crunch promotion clash at the Amex
- Testing times but Skalak is still putting in a shift, says his boss
- Albion striker Baldock targets a ton of medals