Albion got there in the end.
But who did you think did most to see them over the line at Swindon?
Adrian Colunga and Jake Forster-Caskey were major providers to the four-goal tally.
And Lewis Dunk was excellent at the back, as well as going close to a goal himself.
Albion were caused some problems out wide but their full-backs stuck at it and arguably looked more secure as the tie progressed.
So who impressed you? Cast your vote and add your comment.
- Talking Point: Hughton deserves to be Albion manager still in August 2018
- Wing wizard Knockaert crowned Albion player of the season
- Knockaert is Albion player of the season. See who won what and re-live a glittering night at the Amex
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem
- Party was an eye-opener for Sidwell - and the Premier League might be for colleagues