Albion got there in the end.
But who did you think did most to see them over the line at Swindon?
Adrian Colunga and Jake Forster-Caskey were major providers to the four-goal tally.
Rohan Ince scored an absolute beauty on the volley.
And Lewis Dunk was excellent at the back, as well as going close to a goal himself.
Albion were caused some problems out wide but their full-backs stuck at it and arguably looked more secure as the tie progressed.
So who impressed you? Cast your vote and add your comment.
- Greer's club form key to Euro 2016 hopes
- Carayol leaves door open for permanent deal
- Bloom: Get off Forster-Caskey's back
- Albion's Maksimenko scores for Latvia
- Non-league round-up: East Grinstead move out of drop zone, Three Bridges win, semi-final abandoned, Crawley Down produce stunning finish