Rohan Ince scored a cracker and Adrian Colunga netted on his debut.
But they were not the only highlights of Albion’s 4-2 win at Swindon last night.
There were also two penalties by Jake Forster-Caskey plus a red card and two goals for Swindon, for whom Yasim Kasim scored against his old club.
See how it happened here – and enjoy that Ince volley in all its glory.
- Albion midfielder Sidwell aiming for six of the best in the Premier League
- Skalak aims to turn tears to cheers on return to Hillsborough
- Sidwell says Albion have not hit their peak form yet - but they are getting there
- Albion nostalgia: Martin double could have headed off the great Hillsborough hoodoo
- Hughton says Albion and Owls have the squads to make top six again