Sami Hyypia has hailed the “quality and options” in his new-look squad after Albion pulled off a seventh signing in 12 days.
Sam Baldock today became their 11th addition of the summer.
The transfer window closes next Monday but Albion say the "vast majority" of their business has now been completed.
Hyypia praised Albion's recruitment efforts and said: "I'm really pleased with the work we've done and the squad we have here.
“We have quality and options across every position, and will allow us to rotate to cope with the demands of the Championship.
"The recruitment work has been excellent and I would like to thank David Burke and his team for the vital role they've played in identifying, scouting and recruiting our targets."
Albion's head of football David Burke admitted: “It has been a very busy summer of transfer activity and player movements for the club.
"As with all transfer windows, patience has been the key, particularly as we had a very clear and defined target list.
"We are very pleased to have completed the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing and, most importantly, to have assembled an exciting and very talented playing squad for the season ahead.”
- Sheffield Wednesday v Albion - from Hillsborough
- Ex-Blade Murphy gets chance to shine on return to Sheffield
- Albion midfielder Sidwell aiming for six of the best in the Premier League
- Skalak aims to turn tears to cheers on return to Hillsborough
- Sidwell says Albion have not hit their peak form yet - but they are getting there