Sami Hyypia has hailed the “quality and options” in his new-look squad after Albion pulled off a seventh signing in 12 days.
Sam Baldock today became their 11th addition of the summer.
The transfer window closes next Monday but Albion say the "vast majority" of their business has now been completed.
Hyypia praised Albion's recruitment efforts and said: "I'm really pleased with the work we've done and the squad we have here.
“We have quality and options across every position, and will allow us to rotate to cope with the demands of the Championship.
"The recruitment work has been excellent and I would like to thank David Burke and his team for the vital role they've played in identifying, scouting and recruiting our targets."
Albion's head of football David Burke admitted: “It has been a very busy summer of transfer activity and player movements for the club.
"As with all transfer windows, patience has been the key, particularly as we had a very clear and defined target list.
"We are very pleased to have completed the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing and, most importantly, to have assembled an exciting and very talented playing squad for the season ahead.”
- Albion's Santa Noone aims to play Scrooge to his old club this time
- Hughton a better manager now than when he won the Championship with Newcastle
- Albion boss plays down No.2 Trollope's inside information on Cardiff
- Hughton urges Albion to keep promotion push on track in a 'big' December
- Albion Under-23s hit the Hammers