Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Teixeira and Gardner recalled to face Bluebirds
- Albion midfielder back on the international stage
- Hyypia: Macca is working too hard
- Albion's Greer in Scotland squad for Euro qualifiers
- Bennett on a high at Albion