Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- On his way back up North but now a cult figure, the stunning transformation of Albion striker Chris O'Grady
- Toko left Albion without a pay-off
- Kayal is aiming for the top with Albion
- Hughton happy with his business in transfer window
- Happy for Albion to stick in the transfer window, or should they twist again?