Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Pace ace Carayol backed to quickly win over Albion fans
- New Crawley signings are playing for next to nothing as they bid to resurrect careers
- Albion sign Middlesbrough flyer
- Bloom: Why CMS had a bad deal from Poyet
- Crawley sign former Charlton defender