Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Knockaert issues catch us if you can challenge to closest rivals
- Bruno always kept faith - playing for his best manager and that exotic 4-4-2
- Double injury boost for Albion for the promotion run-in
- Albion need 11 leaders to achieve dream, says skipper Bruno
- Stockdale happy to put future with Albion on backburner to focus on promotion