Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Hughton: Albion lacked recent spark
- Albion's four-match unbeaten run ends at Bolton
- Bolton v Albion - from the Macron Stadium
- Hughton names unchanged Albion side to face Bolton
- Crawley earn point against in-form Sheffield United