Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Bennett remains on Albion's radar
- Olé Olé Olé Olé, Sevilla are heading for the Amex
- Albion press for hardline stance on FFP rules
- Wilson appointed as Hastings United manager
- Pitch under scrutiny as wickets tumble at Hove