Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Hyypia head-to-head with managerial veteran McCarthy
- Albion keeper relishing return to Ipswich
- McCourt moving towards first team frame for Albion
- Garcia told Albion not to release Orlandi
- Albion boss Hyypia happy to have the pressure of fans' high hopes