Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Hughton: We've got the bottle for this decisive week
- Promotion boost for Albion as offside flag denies Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough draw - so here's what it means for Albion
- The Friday Interview: No hard feelings for Ryan about the tackle that ended his career
- Hughton hoping for a nice surprise from his old club