Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Hyypia vows to fight on as Seagulls drop to 20th
- Albion Analysis: Hyypia deserves fair crack of the whip
- We are right behind the boss, says Calderon
- Hyypia hoping Bruno recovers for Huddersfield trip
- We know it's not good enough at the moment, says Crawley striker