Crawley have signed former Portsmouth and Reading goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown on a short term deal.
Ashdown, 33, will be with the Reds until December.
He was let go in the summer by Leeds, for whom he played in eight cup ties last season but did not feature in the Championship.
He was on Pompey’s books for eight years, eventually making 108 league starts having spent much of his time at Fratton Park as understudy to David James.
- Norwich boss reckons Bennett loan could be good news all round
- UPDATED: Albion set to re-sign winger
- Jerome double keeps Albion out of drop zone
- Ellett wins in thrilling fashion
- With Video: All you need to know about Al-Habsi, Albion's new No.1