The debate is hotting up. Who will Sami Hyypia select when he has a fully fit and in-form squad from which to pick?
Well, we are not quite there yet. Kemy Agustien, Solly March and Dale Stephens are still out of action for today’s game at home to Charlton and Kazenga LuaLua (ankle) is a doubt.
So let’s tinker with the question just a little. What team would YOU send out today?
Hyypia made seven changes at Swindon on Tuesday from the XI which kicked off the 2-1 defeat of Bolton.
He could just change all seven back again. After all, the Seagulls were pretty good in that game.
Or he could use one or more of Adrian Colunga, Gary Gardner and Sam Baldock, all of whom have signed in the week since then.
Does Paddy McCourt feature? Does Bruno go back to right-back or stay in the midfield role where has impressed?
What on earth would you do in attack?
Hyypia admits he does not expect to keep all his players happy.
But you don’t have to worry about upsetting people. Just give us your 11s (or 18s) for today.
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton
- Hyypia hails keeper Walton as he earns his spurs on cup debut
- Rusk happy to see his Albion teens face new challenge