The debate is hotting up. Who will Sami Hyypia select when he has a fully fit and in-form squad from which to pick?
Well, we are not quite there yet. Kemy Agustien, Solly March and Dale Stephens are still out of action for today’s game at home to Charlton and Kazenga LuaLua (ankle) is a doubt.
So let’s tinker with the question just a little. What team would YOU send out today?
Hyypia made seven changes at Swindon on Tuesday from the XI which kicked off the 2-1 defeat of Bolton.
He could just change all seven back again. After all, the Seagulls were pretty good in that game.
Or he could use one or more of Adrian Colunga, Gary Gardner and Sam Baldock, all of whom have signed in the week since then.
Does Paddy McCourt feature? Does Bruno go back to right-back or stay in the midfield role where has impressed?
What on earth would you do in attack?
Hyypia admits he does not expect to keep all his players happy.
But you don’t have to worry about upsetting people. Just give us your 11s (or 18s) for today.
- Keeper congratulates his Albion colleagues - and could still make it a treble
- Albion's loss could be a blessing in disguise says Sidwell
- Promotion celebrations may have affected Albion admits boss
- Sussex ace Konta left in tears after being abused by Romania captain Nastase
- Sussex thrashed inside two days by Nottinghamshire