The debate is hotting up. Who will Sami Hyypia select when he has a fully fit and in-form squad from which to pick?
Well, we are not quite there yet. Kemy Agustien, Solly March and Dale Stephens are still out of action for today’s game at home to Charlton and Kazenga LuaLua (ankle) is a doubt.
So let’s tinker with the question just a little. What team would YOU send out today?
Hyypia made seven changes at Swindon on Tuesday from the XI which kicked off the 2-1 defeat of Bolton.
He could just change all seven back again. After all, the Seagulls were pretty good in that game.
Or he could use one or more of Adrian Colunga, Gary Gardner and Sam Baldock, all of whom have signed in the week since then.
Does Paddy McCourt feature? Does Bruno go back to right-back or stay in the midfield role where has impressed?
What on earth would you do in attack?
Hyypia admits he does not expect to keep all his players happy.
But you don’t have to worry about upsetting people. Just give us your 11s (or 18s) for today.
- Albion preparing for an even tougher and more colourful challenge in the Championship
- Albion in talks to extend goalkeeper's stay
- Wilson has new boss to impress as Mourinho is confirmed as Manchester United manager
- Wright's comeback delayed
- Chris Adams column: Courage of Yardy is an inspiration to us all