It’s official! Albion’s win over Bolton was their most predictable result of the Championship season so far.
And their draw after 90 minutes at Swindon, followed by success in extra-time, kept you all guessing.
In our online poll last Saturday, 75% of those who voted said Albion would beat Bolton.
That was the best effort by our voters so far this season in the league (although we did not run a poll for the Cheltenham game).
It was also the first time more than half of you had predicted Albion would win in the run-up to a game.
The defeat to Sheffield Wednesday was forecast by 25% of you while 51% said the Seagulls would lose at Birmingham.
Only 15% of voters expected an Albion win at Leeds.
But the one which really caught you out was at Swindon, where we gave you a couple of extra options.
A whopping 82% of you said Albion would win in 90 minutes but only 4% went for the correct option – win in extra-time or on penalties.
So what do you reckon about the visit of Charlton? Cast your vote now and add your comment below.
- Forster-Caskey adds to caps tally as England win
- Pace ace Carayol backed to quickly win over Albion fans
- Ellett wins on points at York Hall
- New Crawley signings are playing for next to nothing as they bid to resurrect careers
- Albion sign Middlesbrough flyer