Albion have handed striker Adrian Colunga his Championship debut – in place of right-back Inigo Calderon.
But Sam Baldock must wait for his chance to impress.
Colunga starts at home to Charlton as the only change to the side which kicked off last Saturday’s 2-1 success over Bolton.
He will be asked to combine with Joao Teixeira and Craig Mackail-Smith in attack.
Andrew Crofts is likely to play in a deeper role than last week.
And Bruno, who was man-of-the-match in midfield against the Trotters, reverts to right-back with Calderon making way.
Recent signings Baldock and Gary Gardner start on the bench.
They are joined by Kazenga LuaLua, who has recovered from the ankle injury he suffered at Swindon on Tuesday.
Such are the options now available to Sami Hyypia, three of his summer additions - Paddy McCourt, Chris O’Grady and Nzuzi Toko - are not in the 18.
Albion: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Holla, Forster-Caskey, Crofts; Teixeira, Mackail-Smith, Colunga. Subs: Ankergren, Hughes, Baldock, Gardner, LuaLua, Calderon, Ince.
- I am living the dream says Eubank after world title triumph
- Eubank Jr wins Interim WBA World middleweight crown - with picture gallery
- Hughton: Albion lacked recent spark
- Chris Eubank Jr is a world champion - more pictures from last night's epic fight
- Bolton v Albion picture gallery