Charlton goalkeeper Stephen Henderson has been passed fit for action at the Amex today.
The former West Ham man, who interested Albion during the summer before joining the Addicks, returned to training this week after a hamstring injury.
He comes into the XI to face the Seagulls at the Amex in place of Nick Pope.
There are no surprises in the team Bob Peeters hopes will maintain their unbeaten start to the Championship season.
Charlton’s outfield line-up shows no changes to the side which kicked off last Saturday’s somewhat fortunate 1-1 draw at Huddersfield.
Charlton: Henderson; Solly, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim, Wiggins; Gudmundsson, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins; Vetokele, Tucudean. Subs: Pope, Wilson, Morrison, Moussa, Fox, Harriott, Church.
- Stockdale understands why fans booed Albion
- Who was Albion's man of the match against the Millers?
- Same old story as Hyppia admits Albion did not perform for full 90 minutes
- Winless run goes on - but Stockdale saves a point for Albion
- Revell wipes out Albion lead - from the Amex