Charlton goalkeeper Stephen Henderson has been passed fit for action at the Amex today.
The former West Ham man, who interested Albion during the summer before joining the Addicks, returned to training this week after a hamstring injury.
He comes into the XI to face the Seagulls at the Amex in place of Nick Pope.
There are no surprises in the team Bob Peeters hopes will maintain their unbeaten start to the Championship season.
Charlton’s outfield line-up shows no changes to the side which kicked off last Saturday’s somewhat fortunate 1-1 draw at Huddersfield.
Charlton: Henderson; Solly, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim, Wiggins; Gudmundsson, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins; Vetokele, Tucudean. Subs: Pope, Wilson, Morrison, Moussa, Fox, Harriott, Church.
- Hyypia: I will stick to my beliefs
- Albion deserved a point, says Mackail-Smith
- Late double sinks Seagulls
- Hyypia makes FIVE changes in search of winning formula at Ipswich
- Ipswich Town v Albion from Portman Road