Lewis Dunk scored twice to salvage to dramatic point for Albion today.
The centre-back marked the 50th league start of his career with his first league goals to grab a 2-2 draw with Charlton.
He headed home on 67 minutes from a Danny Holla corner for the first leveller.
Then he rose to nod in Kazenga LuaLua’s chipped cross deep in added time.
Albion had plenty of possession and a handful of chances, the best of them wasted by the otherwise impressive Adrian Colunga in the first half.
But for a long time it seemed they would be sunk by Charlton’s new sensation Igor Vetokele.
The Angolan international striker drilled into the bottom corner from the edge of the box on three minutes.
And he produced a superb near-post finish on 74 minutes to restore the lead after Dunk’s first strike.
Sam Baldock went off the bench in the second half for his debut as Albion chased a third successive league win.
In the end, though, their fans celebrated a point as they head into the international break.
- Bruno: Pitch was worst I've played on
- Hughton unhappy with free-kick decision but admits: "We did ourselves no favours"
- In pictures - Albion sink at Blackpool
- Albion slip back into trouble on grey day at Blackpool
- Albion unchanged, Kayal waits for debut