Albion’s winning run came to an end today.
Instead they were celebrating a point at the end as Lewis Dunk scored in added time.
The Seagulls had a lot of possession against well-organised Charlton.
But they struggled to break down their visitors and create clear chances in open play.
Dunk scored twice from corners and also produced the header down from a flag kick which set up Adrian Colunga’s good chance in the first half.
So what was missing today? And has the draw punctured optimism you might have had after recent wins and signings.
Or is the fact the Seagulls came back for a point reason to be cheerful going into the break?
We’d love to get your thoughts.
- Off the bench or from kick-off, Paddy aims to be game-changer
- Crawley boss told he will be given time to shine
- Wolves slip - and so do Albion on lively night in the Championship
- Video - Cardiff keeper denies Albion
- Have your say - who was Albion's man of the match against Cardiff?