Albion’s winning run came to an end today.
Instead they were celebrating a point at the end as Lewis Dunk scored in added time.
The Seagulls had a lot of possession against well-organised Charlton.
But they struggled to break down their visitors and create clear chances in open play.
Dunk scored twice from corners and also produced the header down from a flag kick which set up Adrian Colunga’s good chance in the first half.
So what was missing today? And has the draw punctured optimism you might have had after recent wins and signings.
Or is the fact the Seagulls came back for a point reason to be cheerful going into the break?
We’d love to get your thoughts.
- Not one, two or three, but four goalscorers firing Albion towards the Premier League
- Record buy Duffy has been great value says Albion boss
- Knockaert issues catch us if you can challenge to closest rivals
- Gayle tonic for Newcastle
- Bruno always kept faith - playing for his best manager and that exotic 4-4-2