Charlton boss Bob Peeters has admitted a draw might have been a fair result at the Amex.
But he was “devastated” to see Albion grab a point in added time.
Asked if the 2-2 draw was the right result on the balance of play, he said: “I’m not bothered about the right result.
“I think at the end you want to get the three points when you are close.
“Sami Hyypia plays his game and we play our game and I think our gameplan worked well.
“It is devastating that you concede a late goal but maybe the result was right.
“But when you get so close you want the three points.”
- Video: Watch the highlights of Albion's 3-3 thriller at Norwich
- Albion boss wants to sort out spot kick duties
- Video: Watch the highlights as Crawley hit back from two goals down to secure a draw
- Beer admits "kick up the backside" helped him to new Sussex deal
- Whitehawk to host Bognor in Senior Cup