Charlton boss Bob Peeters has admitted a draw might have been a fair result at the Amex.
But he was “devastated” to see Albion grab a point in added time.
Asked if the 2-2 draw was the right result on the balance of play, he said: “I’m not bothered about the right result.
“I think at the end you want to get the three points when you are close.
“Sami Hyypia plays his game and we play our game and I think our gameplan worked well.
“It is devastating that you concede a late goal but maybe the result was right.
“But when you get so close you want the three points.”
- Dunk is one of the best I've seen - by the man he is keeping out of the side
- Holla feels like a marked man in the hectic world of English football
- Can Albion end that winless run? Your vote, your say
- Why Al-Habsi deal could be Kuszczak's final contribution to Albion
- Hectic times for Calderon with Bruno ruled out