Oscar Garcia has started his second stint in English football And he appears to have a familiar face alongside him.
The former Albion boss, below, was confirmed as Watford’s new head coach yesterday on a contract believed to run until the end of next season.
Meanwhile, Ruben Martinez, who was Oscar’s goalkeeping coach both at the Amex and Maccabi Tel Aviv, changed his Twitter profile to “we have returned to England Watford FC.”
Oscar takes over with Watford second in the Championship.
He has yet to talk to reporters at Vicarage Road but was also active on social media.
He tweeted: “Today a new challenge begins. I come back to England to help Watford achieve his goals. Thanks for the welcome!”
Oscar kicks off with the schedule he faced with Albion over Christmas last year – away to both Charlton and Blackpool in quick succession. Watford host Albion on October 4.
- Albion determined not to 'screw it up' this time reveals Barber
- Talking Point: Right on both sides in the Dale Stephens saga
- Top whistle blower takes charge of Albion's showdown with Newcastle United
- Baldock insists all talk of the Toon tussle will be saved until after Reading game
- Fans roll back the years with memories of the Goldstone