Albion Women have been told their clash of the former team mates tonight is just another game.
Seagulls boss James Marrs and several of his recent signings face their former club as Gillingham visit Culver Road (7.45pm).
Marrs accepts it could be a testing occasion for his ex-Gills.
But he said: “We are just going to focus on what we’re going to do tonight, which is the most important thing for us.
“We’ve got a really tough test ahead of ourselves but we have prepared well in training this week so we should be set up right and ready to go.”
He added: “It’s just another game more for us - nothing more, nothing less.”
Albion season ticket holders get in free on production of their card. Otherwise admission costs £3 (free for under-16s).
- Albion fans urged to pump up the volume for title push
- Langford to referee Albion on their big day
- Keep off! Albion issue warning as FA quiz club over pitch invasion
- "You couldn't hear anything but boos". Twenty years on from the last game at the Goldstone Steve Gritt reveals how he went from zero to hero as Albion manager
- Knockaert insists he has nothing to prove in the Premier League