Albion Women have been told their clash of the former team mates tonight is just another game.
Seagulls boss James Marrs and several of his recent signings face their former club as Gillingham visit Culver Road (7.45pm).
Marrs accepts it could be a testing occasion for his ex-Gills.
But he said: “We are just going to focus on what we’re going to do tonight, which is the most important thing for us.
“We’ve got a really tough test ahead of ourselves but we have prepared well in training this week so we should be set up right and ready to go.”
He added: “It’s just another game more for us - nothing more, nothing less.”
Albion season ticket holders get in free on production of their card. Otherwise admission costs £3 (free for under-16s).
- The full story - how Barry Fry blasted Albion's treatment of CMS
- Sussex ready to throw new boy in at the deep end
- Hughton: Attacking quality made the difference
- Leaders sentence Albion to a sorry end at the Amex
- Albion v Watford - from the Amex