Chris Hughton has been named coach of the year at the British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards.
The Albion boss, whose father is from Ghana and whose mother is Irish, was confirmed the winner at a glittering ceremony in London.
Sir Mo Farah and Jason Robinson were among the other sportsmen and women honoured.
Hughton could not be at the Hilton Park Hotel in Park Lane to collect his trophy at the awards night, hosted by Sir Lenny Henry, as it clashed with Albion's visit to Leeds.
- Albion have reason for hope in race for Abraham
- No-brainer for Kewell as he talks about his ambition for Crawley
- Albion ace Knockaert blown away by Gayle in fans' poll
- No respite in the Premier League, warns former Albion No.1
- Video: Boy racer Brennan makes a big impact for Eagles - and fits in his revision