Chris Hughton has been named coach of the year at the British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards.
The Albion boss, whose father is from Ghana and whose mother is Irish, was confirmed the winner at a glittering ceremony in London.
Sir Mo Farah and Jason Robinson were among the other sportsmen and women honoured.
Hughton could not be at the Hilton Park Hotel in Park Lane to collect his trophy at the awards night, hosted by Sir Lenny Henry, as it clashed with Albion's visit to Leeds.
- Albion midfielder Sidwell wants new deal
- Talking Point: Hughton deserves to be Albion manager still in August 2018
- Wing wizard Knockaert crowned Albion player of the season
- Knockaert is Albion player of the season. See who won what and re-live a glittering night at the Amex
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem