Four Albion players have been named in the EFL’s Championship team of the season.
The team was voted for by members of the media around the country.
They were not allowed to vote for any players from the clubs they cover.
Albion are the only club in any of the three divisions to have four players selected.
Dunk is partnered by Leeds centre-back Pontus Jansson while Tommy Smith (Huddersfield) and Scott Malone (Fulham) occupy the full-back berths.
- Albion prospect Connolly leads the Euro goal chart - after putting football before hurling
- Albion winger has the world at his feet
- Injuries open door for young batsmen to shine at Sussex
- Hawks throw away so much good work - and now they are back in a relegation scrap
- Albion ace Kayal battles his way back again from surgery
Knockaert joins them in midfield given that the team has a specified 4-3-3 set-up.
Murray, Chris Wood (Leeds) and Dwight Gayle (Newcastle) are up front.
Huddersfield’s German boss David Wagner was voted manager of the fantasy line-up.