Four Albion players have been named in the EFL’s Championship team of the season.
The team was voted for by members of the media around the country.
They were not allowed to vote for any players from the clubs they cover.
Albion are the only club in any of the three divisions to have four players selected.
Dunk is partnered by Leeds centre-back Pontus Jansson while Tommy Smith (Huddersfield) and Scott Malone (Fulham) occupy the full-back berths.
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by
- Seagulls blow title chance - but fans show their appreciation of promotion season
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex
- Murray heading for history as Albion hunt the title at the Amex
Knockaert joins them in midfield given that the team has a specified 4-3-3 set-up.
Murray, Chris Wood (Leeds) and Dwight Gayle (Newcastle) are up front.
Huddersfield’s German boss David Wagner was voted manager of the fantasy line-up.