Four Albion players have been hailed as the best in the Championship in their respective positions by their fellow professionals.
Stockdale, Dunk and Knockaert were named in the EFL team of the year, selected by media representatives around the country, which was announced recently.
The pros agreed with those selections and have also picked Bruno as the top right-back in the division this term.
- Seagulls trail at half-time. Follow Albion v Bristol City from the Amex
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex
- Murray heading for history as Albion hunt the title at the Amex
- Albion hot-shot tipped to maintain prolific form in Premier League
- The stage is set for Albion to host title party
Tommy Smith of Huddersfield was at right-back in this season's EFL team of the year as chosen by the media.
The players have gone with the three most regular members of Albion's impressive defensive unit when casting their votes.
They have also handed Championship player of the season Knockaert another accolade.
Full team (4-4-2): STOCKDALE; BRUNO, DUNK, Lascelles (Newcastle), Sessegnon (Fulham); KNOCKAERT, Mooy (Huddersfield), Shelvey (Newcastle), Cairney (Fulham); Gayle (Newcastle), Wood (Leeds).