Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
The Rumour Mill: Transfer gossip
12:00pm Monday 21st May 2012 in Sport
Who's in and who's out at Albion and Crawley? This is the latest gossip doing the rounds...
- Oxford and Burton are competing to take Jake Forster-Caskey on a season-long loan. - Sky Sports (July 5).
- Vicente is on the wanted list of relegated Villarreal in Spain. Finances would not be a problem for Villarreal, who would offer Vicente a left-wing role and the chance to be close to his Valencia home. - Superdeporte (June 9).
- Reading are thought to be preparing a £2million bid for Liam Bridcutt - The Sun (June 6).
- Leeds, Huddersfield and Bristol City are tracking Inigo Calderon - skysports.com (June 5).
- Michael Owen has said the Championship is not an option as he decides on his future. - Daily Mail (May 17).
- Gus Poyet is on the verge of quitting Brighton after it emerged he is on the wanted list of three top West Midlands clubs. West Bromwich and relegated Wolves are on the lookout for new managers and Aston Villa are also considering Alex McLeish’s future - Daily Mail (May 10).
- Poyet on Villa's radar with Martinez, Lambert and Rodgers - Birmingham Mail (May 24).
- Brighton are leading the race for Dundee United's out-of-contract midfielder Danny Swanson - Daily Express (May 18).
- Brighton are 4/1 favourites to sign Michael Owen after he was released by Manchester United. - Skybet.com (May 17).
- Wimbledon midfielder Sammy Moore has been watched by both Albion and Coventry City. Moore, 24, was previously with Ipswich and is reported to currently be in contract negotiations with the Dons - skysports.com (May 9).
- Crawley agreed a deal with Rotherham to sign forward Lewis Grabban - Sky Sports News (May 21)
Sean O'Driscoll has emerged as the bookies' favourite to take over as manager of Crawley Town (May 10).