Liam Bridcutt is closing in on his long-awaited move to Sunderland.
The midfielder is heading north for a medical with the clubs believed to have agreed a fee of around £3 million.
A move to the Stadium of Light would end weeks of doubt over the future of the midfielder, who put in a transfer request earlier this month.
- Seagulls stopper Walton has tough time in Toulon with England
- Albion weigh up bid to bring back Halford
- Robinson reckons England should get Beer in if he keeps performing
- Albion look to fill void left by Teixeira
- Now it's a Championship treble for Crawley as Fulham visit