Liam Bridcutt is closing in on his long-awaited move to Sunderland.
The midfielder is heading north for a medical with the clubs believed to have agreed a fee of around £3 million.
A move to the Stadium of Light would end weeks of doubt over the future of the midfielder, who put in a transfer request earlier this month.
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit