Liam Bridcutt is closing in on his long-awaited move to Sunderland.
The midfielder is heading north for a medical with the clubs believed to have agreed a fee of around £3 million.
A move to the Stadium of Light would end weeks of doubt over the future of the midfielder, who put in a transfer request earlier this month.
- Greer admits he wouldn't have blamed fans for booing Albion
- Sussex stumble after Machan's fireworks
- Hockey: East Grinstead women win promotion to premier division
- Worcestershire fight back after Machan's fireworks
- Machan cuts loose on opening morning at Hove