Liam Bridcutt is closing in on his long-awaited move to Sunderland.
The midfielder is heading north for a medical with the clubs believed to have agreed a fee of around £3 million.
A move to the Stadium of Light would end weeks of doubt over the future of the midfielder, who put in a transfer request earlier this month.
- Poll result: Darren's the man for Albion
- Diarra lined up for Albion debut
- Albion chairman reassured Hyypia
- Bent not to blame for lack of goals
- Greer gives Albion boss his backing and blames the players for letting him down