Albion have awarded professional contracts to a quintet of scholars from the development squad.
Defenders Robbie Dean and Jason Davis, midfielders Charlie Harris and Cameron Wiltshire, plus striker Jimmy Muitt are all being kept on by the club.
Development coach Simon Ireland said: "Charlie, Robbie, Jimmy, Cameron and Jason have all been awarded contracts which are reward for the hard work they have put in as scholars and also a sign of the progression of the club."
- Tex on course for Albion return
- Injuries and suspension concerns mount for Albion
- Wright to shun Indian riches
- Promising all-rounder signs first professional contract with Sussex
- Gregory keen to get Reds duo on longer deals