Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Derby will be difficult to beat even without top strikers warns Albion boss
- Calderon wants revenge against Rams
- Your vote: What will the result be when Albion face league leaders Derby tonight?
- Reds new boy puzzled about lowly league position
- Albion under-21s in Rovers stalemate