Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home
- Albion duo on the bench for European Championship qualifying matches
- Video: Watch Crawley's home defeat by Gillingham
- Why Greer has extra reason to rock Gibraltar
- Non-league round-up: Burgess Hill edge closer to title, Eastbourne Borough make it four in a row, wins for Bognor and Three Bridges