Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Stephens: Stay up, then we must aim for top six next term
- Wordsworth: Let's win this for Dean
- End of an era as Worthing play last home game on grass
- He's a true blue Evertonian - but Kissock loves life at Hawks
- Chapman tells champions: Go out in style