Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Norwich City v Albion - from Carrow Road
- Stockdale and Bruno are back - and Colunga gets the nod in attack
- Grabban targets Seagulls as Norwich make two changes
- Palace keeper makes Crawley debut
- Norwich defender Martin is driven on by his time at Albion