Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Arabian delight for Albion keeper Ali
- Albion keeper on the mend
- More England competition for Albion prospect
- "I'm glad Aaron is still playing - it keeps me in a job!" Ex-Northern Ireland defender hails Hughes
- Albion midfielder shocked by another long absence