Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- "You couldn't hear anything but boos". Twenty years on from the last game at the Goldstone Steve Gritt reveals how he went from zero to hero as Albion manager
- Knockaert insists he has nothing to prove in the Premier League
- Albion winger admits injury made him fear he may never be the same again
- Albion midfielder Sidwell wants new deal
- Talking Point: Hughton deserves to be Albion manager still in August 2018