BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER - Russell Road, BrightonNotice ID: MF0552127
BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER - Russell Road, Brighton
1. NOTICE is hereby given that Brighton & Hove City Council intend not less than seven days from the date of this notice to make an Order pursuant to powers in Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended which when it comes into force will have the following effect:-
2. Rescind one way order on Russell Road, from the junction of Cannon Place to include the exit and entrance of Russell Road NCP Car Park for approximately 60 metres
3. Road Closure of Russell Road from NCP car park entrance to Churchill Square car park exit (a distance of 80 metres)
4. The Order is necessary to allow emergency vehicle access to the Brighton Centre
5. This Order comes into force on 23rd April 2020
for 18 months or sooner if no longer required.
Dated 16th April 2020.
Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture, Brighton & Hove City Council, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road,
Hove BN3 3BQ.