BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER -Russell Road, BrightonNotice ID: MF0552126
BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER -Russell Road, Brighton
1. NOTICE is hereby given that Brighton & Hove City Council have on the 16th April 2020 made an Order pursuant to powers in Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended which has the following effect:-
2. Rescind one way order on Russell Road, from the junction of Cannon Place to include the exit and entrance of Russell Road NCP Car Park for approximately 60 metres
3. Road Closure of Russell Road from NCP car park entrance to Churchill Square car park exit (a distance of 80 metres)
4. The Order is necessary to allow emergency
vehicle access to the Brighton Centre.
5. This Order comes into force on
23rd April 2020.
Dated 23rd April 2020.
Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture, Brighton & Hove City Council, 11111
Hove Town Hall, Norton Road,
Hove BN3 3BQ.