BRIGHTON AND HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: MF0190098
BRIGHTON AND HOVE CITY COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER -NORTH ROAD PORTSLADE
1. NOTICE is hereby given that Brighton & Hove City Council have on the 27th January 2017 made an Order pursuant to powers in Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended which has the following effect-Prohibit Traffic in North Road Portslade between its junctions with Drove Road and North Close.
2. The Order is necessary to allow a New Gas main and service connections to be installed.
3. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
4. The alternative route for traffic in both directions will be via. Drove Road, Valley Road and The Crossway
5. This Order comes into force on 30th January 2017 for eighteen months or until such sooner time as the works are completed which is anticipated to be within four weeks.
Dated 27th January 2017
Geoff Raw, Executive Director, Environment, Development & 'Housing, Brighton & Hove City
Council, King's House, Grand Avenue, Hove, BN3 2SR.