BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCILNotice ID: MF0198856
BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE BRIGHTON & HOVE (VITALITY BRIGHTON HALF MARATHON) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION) ORDER 2017
On Sunday 26thFebruary 2017 the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon is taking place and finishes in Madeira Drive, Brighton. To facilitate its safe passage parts of the route will need to be closed to traffic and therefore Brighton & Hove City Council have made an Order under Sections 16A to C of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, which temporarily brings into operation the following package of traffic regulations between the hours of 07.30 and 13.00 hours on that day. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle that is not participating in, or connected with the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon to proceed in, exit from, or turn into any of the lengths of road specified below, except upon the direction or with the permission of a Police Constable in uniform or that of a uniformed marshal: -Temporary Road Closures Sunday 26th February 2017 from 07.30 - 13.00 hours
1. Aquarium Roundabout, Brighton.
2. Old Steine, Brighton.
3. Pavilion Parade, Brighton.
4. Marlborough Place, Brighton.
5. Gloucester Place, Brighton.
6. St Georges Place, Brighton.
7. Kings Road, Brighton.
8. Grand Junction Road, Brighton.
9. Grand Parade, Brighton.
10. Marine Parade, Brighton.
11. Marine Drive, Brighton - From Aquarium roundabout to junction with
12. Kingsway, Brighton and Hove - westbound carriageway from junction with Kings Road to junction with Wharf Road.
Temporary Rescind existing one way traffic order
13. Little East Street, Brighton.
Temporary Rescind existing prohibition of left turn into North Street for general traffic
14. Queens Road, Brighton.
Temporary Rescind existing bus lane access only
15. North Street, Brighton. Temporary Rescind Pedestrian Zone
16. East Street, Brighton.
17. Ship Street, Brighton - between junction with North Street and Dukes Street
Executive Director, Economy, Environment and Culture Brighton & Hove City Council Hove Town Hall
>10th January 2017