The Argus

Electrical fault with a solar panel believed to have caused fire at Hove Town Hall

64
Menu

Electrical fault with a solar panel believed to have caused fire at Hove Town Hall

Last updated:

    Smoke seen billowing from miles around Brighton and Hove
  • East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service alerted to the fire at 12:50pm
  • Sussex Police also in attendance
  • Brighton and Hove Bus Company services diverted
  • All workers evacuated from the building
  • Blaze brought under control within 30 minutes
  • Electrical fault with a solar panel believed to be the cause of blaze

The Argus