A BODYBUILDER used his plush seafront pad as his base for drug deals until a woman fell to her death.

Daniel Lewis lived rent-free at Chichester Terrace in Brighton, which was paid for from his wealthy grandfather’s trust fund.

The 30-year-old built his reputation selling mail order drugs to high end clients, offering “party platters” including cocaine, ketamine, LSD, and methadone, and boasted that he made “f*** loads” of money.

But his illicit dealing came to an end when Geordie Shore glamour model Aimee Spencer plunged to her death from the kitchen window while high on a cocktail of drugs.

At Lewes Crown Court, he admitted seven counts of possessing class A, B and C drugs with intent to supply, and one count of possessing ketamine, but was spared prison by Judge Christine Laing QC because he has “turned his life around”.

Nicola Shannon, prosecuting, said police originally launched a murder investigation at the address.

She said Lewis was spotted in an “agitated state” at the kitchen window by a neighbour after Ms Spencer fell, but said he has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

“Police attended, and when Mr Lewis answered the front door he was naked and sweating profusely, he clearly had consumed a large quantity of drugs,” Ms Shannon said.

Lewis shared the flat with his then girlfriend, now wife, Helen Dawson, who is now the head of radiology at a hospital in Brighton.

Inside police found drugs stashed in drawers and behind a fridge. In total it was worth between £8,000 and £15,000.

They also found a text message from Lewis to Ms Spencer which read: “Get in, get your kit off, get Helen making balloons while I’ll make a line under your nose as long as a yeti’s leg.”

Ms Shannon said Lewis purchased drugs wholesale on the dark web then cut it for customers, which was run on a “nationwide scale”.

Meanwhile sums totalling £20,000 had been deposited in his bank account.

Stephen Kamlish, defending, said that while Lewis admitted dealing the drugs, he was only a “one man band”, who had not expanded his operation.

Judge Laing QC asked why Lewis, now of Piddinghoe Avenue in Peacehaven, did not work.

Mr Kamlish replied that his client has no job because he does not need to work. Instead he lives off the income from his grandfather and his wife. He became a drug addict because of his mental health problems, but gradually he researched how to supply his friends on the party scene.

But in the past year he has moved out of Brighton, got himself off drugs, and now volunteers full-time to help an autism charity.

Judge Laing QC said drug dealers “peddle misery” on the streets. She imposed a two-year suspended sentence, and ordered Lewis to complete 300 hours of unpaid work. He must also complete rehabilitation, and will be under a four-month curfew.