A JUDGE accused Katie Price of “a lack of respect” when she skipped a court hearing to stay in Thailand with lover Kris Boyson.

The Brighton-born mother of five, 40, failed to show up at Crawley Magistrates’ Court yesterday after she was charged over an alleged foul-mouthed confrontation with her estranged husband Kieran Hayler’s new girlfriend.

Last September she came face to face with Kieran Hayler’s new lover Michelle Pentecost at the school gates when she arrived to pick up their children Jett and Bunny.

She is accused of using “threatening or abusive words or behaviour within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress”.

Kieran was said to have started dating Michelle after meeting at the primary school.

District Judge Amanda Kelly told the court: “I believe she hasn’t turned up today.

“She has something better to do.

“This demonstrates a lack of respect for the court process.”

The court summons was sent to Ms Price on February 7 by post and she has also failed to turn up for police interviews, the court heard.

She will be back in the UK on Monday and she will be required to attend court again on Wednesday.

“Reluctantly, I’m going to adjourn till that date,” Judge Kelly said.

Katie, who now lives near Horsham, was once said to be worth £40 million, but is thought to have blown a fortune on partying, surgery and luxury holidays.

It is not the first time the former glamour model and Page 3 girl, formerly known as Jordan, has been told off by a judge.

In January this year, she was scolded by Judge Nigel Dean during a hearing into claims she was drink-driving in her pink Range Rover.

The car had been spotted veering off the road and crashing into a grass verge.

Police found her in the back of the vehicle, which had damage to the bumper and was covered in vomit.

She was later cleared of the drink-driving but convicted of the lesser charge of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.

She received a £1,500 fine and a three-month driving ban.

At the hearing, the 40-year-old had asked to keep her address confidential. Her lawyer said she was hoping to become “anonymous”.