A CONTROL FREAK, a violent bottle yob, a greedy bookkeeper and a runaway rapist were among those facing prison spells last month.

Lewis Jackson was sentenced to a total of ten years in prison for rapes on two teenagers in East Sussex.

The court was told how the 19-year-old, of Filsham Drive, Bexhill, had been convicted for controlling behaviour towards three young women and was found guilty of multiple rapes on one of them.

Lynn Boakes appeared in court after admitting theft by an employee worth more than £100,000 from her Sussex employer.

The 54-year-old, of Sea Lane, Pagham, was sentenced to three years in prison and faces a hearing under the Proceeds of Crime Act to pay the money back.

Fraudster James Trodd spun a web of lies to fleece his grandmother’s best friend. He wormed his way into his victims’ bank accounts and stole thousands.

The judge described the 24-year-old, of Kingsland Close, Shoreham, as “grubby, unkind, manipulative and spiteful” and jailed him for three years and three months.

Joseph Smith bottled a boxer in the face in a brutal attack at Brighton station. It was shortly after he had punched a man and threatened to burn down a bar in Burgess Hill.

The 23-year-old, of no fixed address, was jailed for seven years for inflicting grievous bodily harm.

Eastbourne rapist Adem Gokgoz was found guilty of rape after a retrial. He was accused of using a drug to rape a woman.

But the 30-year-old remains on the run, believed to be in Turkey, rather than serving nine years in prison.

Van driver Terry Adams paid a pal to take the blame for his speeding tickets, but landed in court for perverting the course of justice.

The 49-year-old butcher, of Bexhill Road, St Leonards, was jailed for ten months.

Control freak Ibaa Wahbah subjected his victim to vile abuse and violence in a coercive and controlling relationship in Brighton.

The 30-year-old, of Mile Oak Road, Portslade, was jailed for three years.

Finally John Dowds was jailed for historic sexual abuse on children in Brighton.

The 56-year-old, of Thorndean Road, Brighton, was jailed for three years, but would have faced a more severe punishment if it were not for his low IQ and learning difficulties.