A THUG has been told he will spend yet more time behind bars over his abusive behaviour.

Ryan Breach spouted abuse at a man and a woman at Rowlands Road, Worthing.

A court heard how the lout, who has distinctive tattoos over his face, left a woman fearing immediate unlawful violence.

It follows a court ruling last month where Breach, now 32, was jailed for eight weeks for two counts of “nasty” racist abuse in Hove and Worthing.

At Worthing Magistrates’ Court it was revealed his latest abuse was homophobic.

“The court finds this offence was motivated wholly or partly by hostility towards persons who are of a particular sexual orientation,” court documents noted.

The Argus: Worthing Magistrates' CourtWorthing Magistrates' Court

Breach, who is already serving a prison sentence, admitted two more harassment charges and was jailed for a further 12 weeks.

Magistrate Rosemary Ashford noted that the incident on November 22 last year was part of a “prolonged incident” and said it caused “psychological harm” to the victims.

Previously The Argus reported how Breach, of HMP Lewes, was jailed over a racist incident towards a man in Hove where he used abusive, insulting or threatening behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

Then on October 10 he use racist abuse towards a man in Worthing.

Last month magistrate Gavin Oclee-Brown noted both crimes were “racially aggravated, nasty offences”.

Breach was jailed for a total of eight weeks and was ordered to pay £100 compensation to the victims.

The money will be deducted from his benefits.

In January Breach was jailed for being “non-compliant” with orders designed to curb his antisocial behaviour.

Breach appeared in court on January 12, with magistrates sending him back to prison for 12 weeks.

In April 2019 Breach, formerly of Brighton Road, Selden, popped out of court for a “cigarette” break, and moments later was left unable to even stand up.

A court guard said: “He has been extremely aggressive and threatening. I think he has taken some sort of substance.

“We tried to carry him down the front stairs, he isn’t capable of walking.

“I think he has taken something while being inside here.

“He has been taken somewhere else. We won’t let him into the building.”

The Argus: Ryan Breach is back behind barsRyan Breach is back behind bars

He told his defence solicitor Mark Rogers he was going to take a cigarette break.

Mr Rogers told the court that it was “a long cigarette break”.

When it was revealed that his client was not able to stand up, Mr Rogers said he was not aware of any alcohol problems with Breach, and said his client could be “a bit gobby”.

In July 2019, Breach attacked PC Samuel Bettles in the accident and emergency department at the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.

He also attacked PC Chelsie Maskell and PC James Roberts in police custody, and was jailed for 45 weeks.

In January last year he admitted attacking a woman police officer and breaching the order when he was seen in Surrey Street near the station.

On that occasion he was jailed for 20 weeks.

Now Breach remains at HMP Lewes, and Ms Ashford ordered him to pay a £128 surcharge and £85 costs.