Brighton and Hove Albion slap not for sale sign on Tomer Hemed as they reject bid
Albion have rejected a bid for Tomer Hemed.
Reading have reportedly made a £4 million offer for the Israeli striker.
But The Argus understands the Seagulls have no interest in selling.
Hemed and Glenn Murray are currently Albion's only recognised strikers, with Sam Baldock sidelined.
Former Real Mallorca and Almeria marksman Hemed has entered the final year of his contract at the Amex.
- Albion Liveblogs: Murray magic after two Dicker penalties
- Prem rivals join Albion ticket pledge to NHS
- Single-city Prem finale looks a non-starter
- Powell believes Euros could be moved back
- Powell tells her hard-working players not to overdo it