Crawley powered to a 3-1 win over Yeovil Town today at the Broadfield Stadium.

Skipper Filipe Morais lashed home in stoppage time as Reds made it back-to-back home wins.

Substitute Ashley Nathaniel-George was also on target in the second half as Crawley eased to an impressive victory.

It was second successive home goal for the former Arsenal youngster having netted in the 2-0 win against Morecambe in Reds’ last home game.

It was another cracker as his strike arrowed past Yeovil keeper Nathan Baxter in the 68th minute.

Reds had gone ahead through Ollie Palmer in the 26th minute but left-back Carl Dickinson levelled for the visitors three minutes before half-time.

Crawley boss Gabriele Cioffi handed Luke Gambin his first start for the Reds.

There were also returns for Josh Payne, Mark Randall and former Albion player Romain Vincelot for Crawley.

Yeovil made four changes from midweek’s home 1-1 draw with MK Dons.

Rhys Browne, Jake Gray, Tom James and Enes Mahmutovic came in for the Glovers, who started the game sixth in the table, nine places above their hosts.

Yeovil were chasing a record – four away league ins on the bounce.

Skipper Morais played great little ball inside fullback for Gambin after two minutes but his cutback was cut out as Reds threatened an early breakthrough.

Dickinson tried his luck from over 25 yards from a free-kick in the eighth minute and Glenn Morris was quickly into action to superbly deny Olufela Olomola as he fired a fierce drive towards the far corner just seconds later as Yeovil made the early running.

Crawley took the lead after 26 minutes.

Palmer poked home at the far post for his sixth of the season from Young’s cross from the right after Gambin failed to convert at the near post.

Yeovil levelled in the 42nd minute, Dickinson drilling home into the far corner from Olomola’s short pass with Morris helpless.

Yeovil had the ball in the net just before the break but Olomola’s close-range nod home was ruled out for offside after Morris’ had got a hand to Jordan Green shot to push the ball across the six-yard area.

Reds’ Mark Randall had appeals for a penalty turned down by referee Neil Hair early in the second half after going over following a throw in into the Yeovil area.

Morris got his angles right to come out and deny sub Yoann Arquin on 54 minutes after he was slipped in wide on the left and had to shoot from across goal from a narrowing angle.

Crawley had a chance to regain the lead after 59 minutes but from Gambin’s pull back Palmer’s first time effort was wide of the near post.

Olomola fired just off target after Reds gifted possession just inside their half.

Sub Nathaniel-George, a scorer in the win over Morecambe in Reds’ last home win, pulled another cracker out the bag with a superb strike to restore the lead in the 68th minute.

Nathaniel-George had the chance to add a second on the counter four minutes later but Palmer’s pass forced him slightly wide and his shot was straight at keeper Nathan Baxter.

At the other end, Olomola stung Morris’ hands with a near-post effort.

Palmer missed a great chance to make it 3-1 in the 90th minute. He had his first shot parried but then scuffed his follow up wide of the far post with Baxter stranded.

Morais capped a fine performance with the third, rifling home from the edge of the area in added time.